1. Accepting These Terms
This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use ASEEL, our mobile apps, and the other services provided by ASEEL (we’ll refer to our website Aseel.xyz, our mobile apps and other services as our “Services”), so please read it carefully. By using any of our Services (even just browsing one of our websites), you’re agreeing to the Terms. If you don’t agree with the Terms, you may not use our Services.
2. Other relevant documents
The ASEEL platform provides an opportunity for artisans from parts of the world that are not part of the supply chain right now, it’s an international development platform for poverty reduction and empowerment of women alongside other community building efforts. Some of the documents that might assist with understanding of our service and how we protect your data are below:
The above is important information for you to know about, However, this document is mandatory in order to use any of the services we provide.
3. Your Privacy
4. Account creation
In order to use the Aseel services you need to create an account; you need to comply with the below to be able to create one:
- In order to use our services, you must be 18 years old at least.Minors under 18 up to 13 years old can still our services with their parental consent. Children under 13 are not allowed to use our services. If your account is used by minors, you will be held responsible for it.Your account is your responsibility and all activities from your account will be traced back to you. If the account is being used by multiple people, the person who the account is in the name of will be responsible for all activity.
- All information you provide in the platform should be appropriate and represent you. Only honest information that is real should be put in to the platform. Use of offensive and vulgar language will not be tolerated.
- All the information about security including passwords and email communications are to be kept safe by the user. Aseel is not responsible for lost/theft or bad usage of the platform because of a fault at the user’s end.
- These Terms don’t create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or franchisee relationship between you and Aseel.
5. User Content
From time to time, the Sites permit the submission of content, such as comments, blogs and product reviews, generated by you and other users (“User Content”).
You are solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. Any User Content or other material, information or ideas that you submit to or post or publish on the Sites is non-confidential and non-proprietary.
By submitting content in the Aseel platform you need to make sure: (i) your User Content does not violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property right, any right of privacy or publicity of any third party or any applicable law, rule or regulation, (ii) you own or have the legal right to use and authorize Aseel to use your content throughout the platform and share it with other users. (iii) your content does not violate Aseel’s acceptable use policy.
By submitting the Content to Aseel, you grant to Aseel a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, edit, modify, translate, reformat, prepare derivative works based upon, display publicly, perform publicly and otherwise exploit (including but not limited to over the Internet, television or any other uses or media) your Content, in whole or in part, including future rights that Aseel (or its successor) may otherwise become entitled to that do not yet exist, as well as new uses, and media. You also grant each user of the site the license to access your content through the platform. Aseel does not regularly monitor user content throughout the platform but it does have the right to refuse, remove, edit or delete any of the content and up to an extent to terminate any user’s access to the platform for any reason. Aseel is not responsible for your content.
6. Use of our services
Your use of Aseel’s platform is under a license of limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services—subject to the conditions and restrictions below:
- Our services are not to be used for breaking the law including any local, state, federal, and international laws that may apply to you.
- You are responsible to pay your bills, fees and taxes related to Aseel.
- You will not attempt to steal the source code, harm our platform or the designs or any other content that we share. The content should not be reverse-engineered or copy produced.
- You will follow our trademark guidance; the name Aseel, logos, platform design, patterns and so on are all to be used in consultation with Aseel and never used against the use case that we permit.
- We will communicate pretty much all the legal discussions through email. You can contact Aseel@awal.xyz for any queries.
You can always terminate your account with us by emailing us or using the platform tools in settings. However, we would like to listen to your concerns and fix issues before you leave us. After your termination of the account some of the contents in form of comments, blogs and others may still be visible to other users after your departure.
We May Discontinue the Services. Aseel reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any of the Services at any time, for any reason. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Services may have on you. The Terms will remain in effect even after your access to the Service is terminated, or your use of the Service ends.
8. Limitation of Liability
The items you purchase are not manufacture by Aseel. Aseel also does not manufacture or inspect any of the products sold through our platforms. We provide the platform for the items to be sold in our application/website and other locations so we are not liable for any warranties of the items in terms of quality, legality or safety. Any legal claim related to an item you purchase must be brought directly against the seller of the item. You release Aseel from any claims related to items sold through our Services, including for defective items, misrepresentations by sellers, or items that caused physical injury (like product liability claims).
The content you come through if it may sound offensive to you and are not written by Aseel staff, we are not to be held responsible for it. The people you communicate with through the platform, either online or in person are not representative of Aseel, and you release us from all liability relating to your interactions with other users. Please be careful and exercise caution and good judgment in all interactions with others, especially if you are meeting someone in person.
Our platform may contain links to third-party websites that we do not have any control on; you may also need some of the third party tools to use some features of our services. In that case, we are not responsible for any actions that may occur through that including your data and other consequences.
You acknowledge that Aseel does not make any warranties with respect to your Gift Card balance and is not responsible for any unauthorized access to, or alteration, theft, or destruction of a coupon code that results from any action by you or a third party. You also acknowledge that we may suspend or prohibit use of your coupon code has been reported lost or stolen, or if we believe your coupon card balance is being used suspiciously, fraudulently, or in an otherwise unauthorized manner. If your coupon code stops working, your only remedy is for us to issue you a replacement code. By participating in a special offer or promotion, you agree that you may not later claim that the rules of that special offer or promotion were ambiguous.
Aseel tries to make the services as much desirable as possible so that you can buy thebest products and have the best experience while going through our platform. However, there are times that the services/products may not be desirable according to your needs. In that case you understand that our services are provided as they are without any warranty. We do not guarantee that the services will be available all the time, or secure at any point in any location. We will try to correct any errors and the services to be virus and harmful free. The services you are receiving are at your own risk.
Liability Limits. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Aseel, or our employees are liable to you for any loss, or for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms. In no event shall Aseel’s aggregate liability for any damages exceed the greater of one hundred ($100) US Dollars or the amount you paid Aseel in the past twelve months. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
If Aseel gets sued because of something that you did, you agree to defend yourself. That means you’ll defend Aseel and our employees and hold us harmless from any legal claim or demand including any legal fees that may be incurred. We reserve the right to handle our legal defense however we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
Disputes with sellers: You should solve any issues you have with other users/sellers in Aseel before contacting us; however, if you want to get us involved in any of the discussions you can just email email@example.com or contact us through other means. We will handle the cases through the email or through our case management system.
Disputes with Aseel: If you have any concerns regarding our services please let us know and we will try to resolve your issues. If you have a legal dispute with us the below will be in action:
- AWAL LLC the governing organization of Aseel is registered and operating in the state of Virginia in the US.The terms are governed by the state and will apply regardless of your location, if you live in foreign countries you may be entitled to your local consumer protection law. All the legal related actions against our services should be filed and take place in our governing state. If you are a government agent or entity in the United States using the Services in your official capacity, and you are legally unable to agree to the clauses in this section, then those clauses do not apply to you. In that case, the Terms and any action related to the Terms will be governed by the laws of the United States (without reference to conflict of laws) and, in the absence of federal law and to the extent permitted under federal law, the laws of the State.
11. Alteration to our terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions can change from time to time. In the case of a change we will let you know by updating the website and/or sending a notification to all our users. The terms and conditions will be updated in all places including mobile and web interfaces in our platform. Your continual of usage of service would mean that you agree with the terms and conditions; if at any time you do not agree with our terms and conditions you can contact and stop using our services.
12. Contact Information
Contact Aseel@awal.xyz for all inquiries.
Send us mail at:
In North America:
2121 Eisenhower avenue,
Alexandria, Virginia 22314, USA
Updated: January 12th, 2019