ASEEL accepts cancellations under certain circumstances. Only a seller can cancel an order through the application, but if a customer wishes to cancel an order, they can contact the seller through the application directly. A seller may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
- The customer did not pay. (Seller may flag a buyer for a payment not received, chargeback, or cancelled payment.)
- Both customer and seller agree to cancel the transaction before shipment, and the seller has issued the customer a full refund.
- Thee customer did not receive the item(s) ordered, even though the seller has provided proof of shipping, and the seller has issued a refund for the item. (In this case, the customer would receive refund of not just the price of the item(s) ordered, but the shipping and handling fees as well.)
All cancellations must follow these policies:
- The order meets one of the above criteria
- The customer has not yet received their item. (Received orders don’t qualify for cancellation.)
- The seller refunds the customer in full, except as described above.